The program is tailored to students pursuing an LLB degree. The Internship provides students with exposure to transactional (non-courtroom practice and mentorship).
During the Internship Program, Interns will:
- Shadow DETAIL lawyers over the course of the program;
- Undertake training sessions in the Firm’s practice areas;
- Provide support for on-going transactions and be assigned tasks routinely;
- Participate in internal Firm knowledge building and training sessions;
- Be required to make a Firm-wide presentation at the end of the Internship Program.
Click here to apply.
For more information on the Fellowship, click here.