Job Title: Junior Developer
We are looking for a brilliant individual to join our team. The successful candidate will assist the team with all aspects of software design and coding. The primary role is to learn the codebase, attend design meetings, write basic code, fix bugs, and assist in all design-related tasks.
Chief Operating Officer
Roles and responsibilities:
- Writing and debugging code
- Troubleshooting software issues
- Working closely with developers to improve product’s functionality
- Developing innovative solutions
- Attending developer meetings
- Participating in estimation discussions with the product team
- Continually improving coding skills
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs
- Developing these modifications
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a first degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Relevant job certifications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development
- Proficiency in basic programming languages
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be a strong communicator; have excellent written, presentation and oral communications
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
- Good interpersonal skills
Remuneration is $11,000 gross salary per annum. This comprises annual gross salary and reimbursements (housing, transportation allowance, pension, meal allowance, utility allowance, dependant allowance, communication allowance).
Other benefits included are 13th month salary, paid vacation, training and development, birthday allowance, medical cover for self, spouse and up to 3 children, bi-annual care package, paid sabbatical leave, paid maternity leave, paid paternity leave, amongst others.
The role is open to applicants resident in all our current office locations – Lagos and Abuja – Nigeria, Nairobi – Kenya, Yaounde – Cameroon, Thies – Senegal, Bulawayo – Zimbabwe, Lusaka – Zambia.
The application closes on April 8, 2022, but the position will be filled as soon as we find the right fit. If you think you are the right fit, do not delay in sending in your application.
Please share your portfolio along with your documents.
How to apply
Apply using the link below –