The goal of this program is to create an environment where passionate, driven, and like-minded Youths and Women in Kano and Kaduna can come together to get things done — to learn, network, bridge the gap between political actors and the political system. It will also give room for Mentees to ask the right questions, and for Mentors to provide constructive feedback to help the Mentees to build their capacities.
This program comes at a critical juncture in the life of our Nation, where Women and Youths in Nigeria have a chance to make positive changes within their communities, especially changes that are committed to improving their leadership skills, political skills, and their strong desire to participate actively in the 2023 General Elections.
• Interested persons must be Nigerians aged 18 years and above.
• An active citizen who is passionate about good governance and politics.
• An active citizen who is interested in contesting in the forthcoming 2023 elections.
• Must be resident in Kano and Kaduna States.
• Must be available for mentorship and and willing to complete the programme within the duration.
Deadline: 21st February, 2022.
Click on the link below to apply