About the Program:
The idea of the program was launched in implementation of one of the recommendations of the World Youth Forum 2018, coinciding with Egypt’s presidency of the African Union for the year 2019. The African Presidential Leadership Program (APLP) aims at bringing together African youth, of various affiliations and beliefs, under one umbrella with the aim of youth development and peace building.
The program focuses on complementing Egypt’s role and effective participation with other African governments by investing in the continent’s most valuable asset, which is the African youth. The program aims at providing an opportunity of training to more than 1000 young people from the continent of Africa over 10 rounds with 100 participants in each round.
- The applicant must be a citizen of a country in the African continent.
- The applicant must be between 25 and 45 years old
- Preference for admission will be given to applicants with scientific, athletic, cultural, and social achievements.
- Preference will be given to young people working in African governments.
- The applicant must demonstrate good knowledge of English language skills.
- The applicant must submit his/her academic records.
Read more here