Duration of Internship: April – June 2021 Description
Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre PLAC is implementing a 10-week long internship programme, with support from the European Union EU for young Nigerians who wish to gain knowledge of legislative practices and processes.
Internship Requirements Qualification:
- At least, a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Completed NYSC
- Good writing and speaking skills.
- Good computer skills Microsoft office packages.
- Aged between 18 and 35 years
- The internship is unpaid and only stipends to cover transportation/lunch costs within Abuja are provided.
- Other logistics expenses will be borne by the intern. It is advised that prospective interns be able to reside within Abuja or bear the cost of residing in Abuja throughout the duration of the internship as PLAC will not provide accommodation.