1. Business training and startup funding will be available for participants.
2. Best performing participants will be offered immediate employment.
3. Transportation will be provided for all participants
Skill Up Abia (SUPA) is a project of Clintonel Innovation Centre (CIC) with support from Foundation for Partnership Initiative in the Niger Delta (PIND), to train and support young people in the region to secure and create employment.
1. COMPUTER-AIDED DESIGNING (CAD): The use of computer software to design different products.
2. COMPUTER-AIDED MANUFACTURING (CAM): The use of computer software to control and automate manufacturing machines.
3. RENEWABLE ENERGY: Solar Panel & Inverter construction and installation.
Two (2) Months.
1st July 2020.
Register online: here
OR offline at our office:
12 Umuatako Road, By Aba-Owerri Road,
Opposite Star Paper, Umungasi
For enquiries call: 0813 900 8074