PIND Foundation is inviting competent organizations through this Request for Proposal (“RFP”) to submit proposal for the Assessment of Peace, Economic and Livelihood Opportunities in Coastal Communities. Specifically, the consultants will provide adequate evidence-based information and data to enable PIND identify new opportunities, viable systems, structures, constraints, as well as institutions in the coastal communities to engender economic development interventions, expand sustainable peacebuilding and improve further the livelihood and economic well-being of a large population of the individuals in the Niger Delta region. Bidder will be hired based on previous relevant experience and will be remunerated on a daily rate as approved in the PIND procurement policy.
SCOPE OF WORK
The consultants are expected to research within three strands – Economic Development, Peacebuilding, and Socio-economic and political dynamics; thus, two consultants will be engaged to work together in carrying out the assessment. The estimated number of days for the assignment is capped at 33 days for each consultant spread over three months and the preferred consultants will, amongst other things, carry out the following activities:
- Research Planning
- Desk / Literature Review
- Field/ data collections
- Presentation of Preliminary Findings to PIND
- Finalize Data Collection and Analysis
- Present Findings and Recommendations to PIND
HOW TO APPLY
- Qualified and experienced consultants that meet the specifications above should forward their CV and expression of interests, describing how their qualifications and experiences match PIND’s expectation. Interested consultant(s) should submit a proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The proposal should lay out the consultant’s understanding of the scope of work and methodology to deploy for the analysis. This would also include a CV and a brief description of previous work done and copies of the report of such studies.
- A cost proposal should also be included.
CLOSING DATE OF SUBMISSION:
Latest close of business on June 10, 2020