Shielded Africa is proud to announce the launch of “GBV Circles”, a series of online panel discussions with experts, practitioners, researchers, artists, and young change-makers who are working actively to address the issue of Gender-Based Violence (GBV).
If you are interested in being featured in this project and you fit any of the listed criteria:
• Researcher, academic, or expert involved in research projects which aim at understanding the social, economic, political, and physical context behind GBV.
• Entrepreneur involved in a social enterprise aimed at addressing the issue of GBV
• GBV Non-profit leader
• Community organizer/ advocacy leader/campaigner focused on GBV issues
• Advocate-artist who has published or is currently working on a GBV related project(s)
• Other changemakers currently working actively or willing to lend their voices to the movement against GBV.
Shielded Africa wants to learn more about YOU and give you a chance to express how your work is unique, interesting, and having a meaningful impact on the issue of GBV.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.