Series 1 – Women Leadership Reflective Practice
I am a woman, so what? Focused on supporting women learning journey for self and professional development
This workshop is comprised of series of classes per session to help you become a reflective practitioner.
Self-reflection is skill that can be used both within the workplace and in all types of relationships. It helps one focus on everything that happened and how to improve for the future.
We all have that little voice inside our heads that reminds us of all the things that went wrong during a particular experience. You always focus on what you should have said or what you said wrong.
Self-reflection is a journey of continuous self-discovery and development. This is an important tool for creating positive change behaviour.
There are many other reasons why you might want to reflect:
· Learning to learn
· Gives you areas for improvement/development
· Aid creativity and helps to avoid stagnation
· Helps to overcome assumptions we might make about ourselves and other people
· Key part of emotional intelligence
· Helps to maintain a healthy work/life balance
Date April 27th, 2020
Venue: Online (Details will be communicated)
Time: 2:00 – 4:00pm
Facilitator: ODI LAGI
Spread the love