Are you a female entrepreneur facing similar challenges and looking for an opportunity to grow and scale your business? Do you desire training, ecosystem support, resources, a dedicated business coach, and access to industry leaders? Would you like to connect with other female founders in the tech ecosystem, share learnings and experiences, and expand your Pan-African networks? Are you looking for a way to make an impact in your community?
The Tech By Her Accelerator is supporting burgeoning female-led tech ventures in becoming globally competitive and sustainable brands. It is powered by MEST with support from the Tech Entrepreneurship Initiative, ‘Make-IT in Africa’, (implemented by Deutsche für Gesellschaft Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) on behalf of the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development.
The purpose of the Tech By Her Accelerator program is to develop a strong Pan African female entrepreneurship community. We’re achieving this by mentoring female founders and building an alumni network of successful Tech By Her Accelerator participants who become ambassadors for other upcoming founders.
• We will be selecting ten (10) of the best and most impactful female entrepreneurs in Ghana, Nigeria, and Kenya. Outside of drive, ambition, and a genuine interest in the growth of your business, you should also:
• Be a founder/co-founder of your organisation, female and available to participate fully in all aspects of the program.
• Be an early-stage startup and have achieved commercialisation and monetisation phase.
• Be technology-based, or have technology as the core enabler of the business.
• Have begun operations at least one (1) year before applying for this program and have a live product or service on the market.
• Be an African national or resident and have registered the business in one of the three operational countries (Ghana, Nigeria, and Kenya).
• Have evidence of revenue and a clearly demonstrated potential to scale.
• Be a business model with a social impact, i.e. with a solution to a problem as described in the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) (locally and/or globally)
• Be willing to organize at least one (1) community event in your operational country with support from the local MEST office.
• Be willing, as a founder, to be an ambassador of the program and of tech entrepreneurship, encouraging and motivating other females in the entrepreneurial space.
- Applications Close: 13th March
Apply here👉🏾: https://vc4a.com/make-it/tech-by-her-accelerator/