Interested in learning about Intellectual Property (IP) and earning a certificate this is for you. This course provides a more in-depth view of the fundamentals of IP law to and is considered as indispensable to pursue more advanced courses of study on specific areas of IP law. Learning is Online.
Also available in Arabic, French, Russian
Registration end: 29-Feb-2020
Course: 10-Feb-2020 ― 06-Apr-2020
Exam: 05-Apr-2020 ― 06-Apr-2020
Duration: 55 hours
Course Admin: DL101e.email@example.com
Why sign up?
- Expand your IP knowledge in a range of topics including copyright, patents, trademarks, arbitration, traditional knowledge, and IP management
- Engage in discussions with IP experts that tutor the advanced courses
- Follow a course at your own pace and in your own space
- Receive an electronic WIPO certificate if you successfully complete a course
- Interact with participants from all over the world on the discussion fora