Eleven Eleven Twelve Foundation is pleased to announce that application for the 2020 Africa Green Grant is now open.
About the Grant
The Green Grant was created within the framework of a sustainable environment through the empowerment and support for entrepreneurs and small businesses who have innovative, creative and sustainable ideas, products and services which seeks to reverse and stop the adverse effects been inflicted on the environment and in line with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
1. To empower entrepreneurs through capacity development, seed capital, mentoring and networking with a focus on the environmental and agricultural sectors.
2. To provide education regarding environmental issues, agricultural development, and acquisition of skills for the development of an individual’s ability and healthier environment for all.
3. To give grants to entrepreneurs in the environmental and agricultural sectors of the economy to reduce the unemployment rate.
4. To inspire, empower and promote a new generation of entrepreneurs and social change agents who are passionate about our environment and its sustainability.
5. To provide skills, knowledge, and resources needed for deserving and enterprising small business start-ups towards enhancing individual business development and raise successful entrepreneurs across the continent.
All applications received will be reviewed carefully by selected judges. After evaluating and assessing the applications, selected finalists will be chosen. Each of these finalists will then proceed to a boot camp where they will be trained by seasoned and professional business experts. The finalists, at the end of the training sessions, will pitch their ideas to a panel of judges.
For the 2020 Africa Green Grant, a total amount of #1,000,000.00 (One Million Naira Only) will be won and the winner will be announced at the 2020 Africa Green Awards Ceremony.
The financial support scheme is open to Africans, both individuals and
institutions/organisations whose work/idea will impact or is impacting positively on communities in the environmental or agricultural sector. Individual Applicants/Organisational Lead for the application must not be older than 40 years old and must have innovative ideas to solve environmental issues for a sustainable world.
The application opens on the 1st of January 2020 and closes on the 29th of February 2020.
How to Apply
Kindly fill the form provided for in the link below.