Welcome to Thinking out loud with Veronica Igube, an educational, motivational, and life lessons blog. I touch on everything from motivational and inspirational stories, personal development, legal matters, women and gender, mental health, global trends to trailblazers. I also share amazing scholarships, training, workshops, internships, jobs, mentorships, grants, webinars, fellowships, online courses, and volunteering opportunities.
I have a vibrant Facebook community, feel free to join the community by clicking on the Facebook Community.
Igube Veronica Pana is a Lawyer and Social Entrepreneur. I love volunteering and hiking. I am passionate about impacting lives, education, mental health, Artificial Intelligence, and Information Communication Technology (ICT) Law.
SAFETY TIPS FOR COVID 19
- Be kind to one another.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap.
- Stay home and save lives.
- Wear a face mask when going outside.
- Maintain social distancing
- Use hand sanitizer frequently
- Cough/ sneeze in your elbow or a handkerchief or Tissue.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Practice respiratory hygiene
- Use gloves when out of the house
- Avoid non-essential travels
- Stay connected with our family and friends.
STAY HOME, SAVE LIVES, AND STAY SAFE.
Rita Idehai- TOL Trailblazer of the November
Our trailblazer for the month of November is Rita Idehai, Founder, Ecobater. Click here to read up on her story and get inspired. Ecobarter is a waste resource recovery and paper recycling enterprise.